Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Competition Winner!


Congratulations
to 

Your name was first out of the hat.
 Thank you to everyone else who entered. I really appreciate your visit to my blog! 


I have been fiddling about with the layout of my blog. I managed to add a third column after consulting several tutorials. Finally after numerous failures and much frustration I found one that worked for me at Simple Blogger Tutorials. I have also picked up useful tips from Craft Blog Uk. So if you are looking to improve the look of your own blog please check out these sites.

It's a slow process for me though - I am not educated in the mysterious language of HTML! I'll just have to keep picking away at it until I get the result I was looking for!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much...this is gorgeous. Feeling a bit stressed today, it's cheered me up no end!
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your nice comment here!