Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 18 June 2009

and the winners are...

I finally found a use for the pink straws! I know I could have used a random gadget thingy but this was much more fun!

&

Congratulations you are the winners! Get in touch with your address and these fabulous badges are on their way to you!
I had a go at Glass Fusing recently. I made three pieces - all pendants with varying results. Number one was a complete disaster and melted into a mess. Number two was ok but flawed - eventually ending up in tiny pieces on the dining room floor having slipped out of the hands of Twin B who was taking a keen interest.

Thankfully one piece was a success and gives me hope that I might have another go one day!




Disappointed not to win my competition? You can always pop over to Mollimoo who is having a giveaway. You could win a pack of four Strawberry fabric buttons as well as a few little extras from her own stash of vintage and modern buttons! All you have to do is tell her what you love about the month of June - for me it's Strawberries, Sunshine and the Children playing in the garden.

8 comments:

  1. That pendant is lovely! Thanks for mentioning my giveaway. I was too late to enter for yours (boo hoo!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have won. Thank you so much,

    Sue - Blue Box Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pendant! Glass fusing is something I'd love to try. Vic, your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pendant!! It is gorgeous! Keep it up!
    ~Michele from By Your Side

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your piece of fused glass. It's really different and unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo! Congratulations! You won my buttons!!
    Just let me know your address, won't you?! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi There
    wow can't believe I won - I never win anything - thank you so much! Not sure how to send you my address without it being posted on here - help me out!! My email address is: jules@greentreegallery.co.ukthanks
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, thank you so much, my goodies arrived today. I'm delighted and will blog about it later today. Thanks also for the little pendant on a clip - just the thing for my favourite fleece, the tag broke on that last weekend so brilliant timing. I'm so excited to have won something. Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your nice comment here!